Looking for T.s.s strut answers

Fasstmax

Hey guys, i have 2 93 vmax4 750's I just totally went through the T.s.s on both sleds, i mean needle bearings collars and bushings plus shim kit really tight now, what i would like to try and find out if anyone knows where i can get some Ryde fx or ohlins stuts for these sleds. I actually have four extra good stock struts, but i run a AD boivin expert skid and i dont believe the stock struts are up to the task like the rear of my sled. Granted i am only 150 pounds but i love a stiff setup so anything aftermarket woul be a great addition to my sleds. I also just currently purchased a set of plastic Motovan Skis for my personal sled.These were not my first choice(verry heavy) but they where the only skis i could find mount kits for. I will be looking for another set of plastic skis for my second sled that my girlfriend rides, so if anyone knows of better skis i could get for the vmax4 I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I am also looking for a risor and handlebar setup for these sleds as i feel the stock bars to narrow and not on a level enough plane for my liking. I am knew to this site and greatly appreciative to the guys and members who to take their time to help us with these historical machines so we all can enjoy the sport we love so dearly thats what snowmobiling is all about. I look forward to getting to know many of you and share are passion for this wonderful sport of ours. Thanks and ride safe and have fun. Thanks Justin also one more thing. I run the Quad PSI setup on my sled any tips on clutching setups, I have had problems with shredding drive belts Shredded four since i bought the sled and that has been within 1000 miles adjusted deflection using spacers as shown in manual no problems since, But i shredded all the belts in always at least a foot of snow and i havent rode those conditions since adjustment trails only. So my question is what would be a good clutch setup, i live in Erie Pa right of the lake so I ride about 50/50 trail and fresh powder riding and it is not uncommon for us to get 18" to 2 ft of powder or wet lake effect . You feed back is greatly appreciated because I know nothing really about clutches and my last sleds have always been edge polaris 500,600,and 800. but i dont believe I am going to ever sell my Vmax. Granted this sled couldnt sniff anyone of my Edges in the twisties but I believe with the perfect setup i wont fall far behind the new iQ and xp's my buddies ride but when the trail opens up I'll be close enough that with a long hard squeeze on the flipper the only thing those IQ's and Xp's will be seeing and hearing then is the massive roost from under the snowflap of my 550lb 17 yearold antique and the raw sound of the of those Quads as she pulls away quickly passing the c-note. And as we all know thats what this muscl sleds all about.

Back