Looking for Vmax 4

brettster

Looking for Vmax 4 800

Looking for a vmax 4 800 in or near MN! Anyone got one they are willing to part with? or know of one for sale. Preferrably stock!

Last edited:

vmax4 800

Check out members sleds for sale. I don't know where you are in MN, but there is a guy in Dryden ON has a couple of mtn max's for sale. Dryden is not to far from the U.S. border in Grand Portage MN.

sorry

Sorry about that, I had emailed him myself about prices and he never got back to me. Must have decided to keep all 5. Where are you at in nortnern MN? Anywhere near Grand Marais?

there are many on craigslist and ebay. Sorry you couldnt find one here as there are alot that are in our area. I am about 90 min south east of Duluth. Keep looking in our classifieds as out members post everything they find doesnt matter if here or not

Eric

JUST SAW THIS WAS MY 500TH POST!!! woohoo

Last edited:
I have a 1992 V-max 750 in great looking and running condition with RPC twin pipes. I also have a 880 Big Bore motor that is ready to assemble top to bottom ready to sell. Call me if interested. 1-414-430-4000.

Brett I have a 95 with 94 plastic have to have $1500 It is all stock no mods with extra plastic painted blue srx color. just off I90 near Rockford Il 815 560 3103

Up for sale is a very low mileage 1995 VMax 4 800. It only has 1556 miles on it. The paint isn't even wore off the tunnel where your boots sit. New track with 3 studs per bar. New carbides. I have some spare parts that go with it if you pay the full asking price. Theses include a few different gears for the chaincase, to gear it slower. A new rear bumper cover, me ex girlfriends puppy decided the original one tasted good. Two new pistons and gasket set to do half the motor. Currently licensed to 2012. I can only upload 1 pic now, but I have more I can send if interested. Please email or call Jon at 507-381-9339. No scams. Cash only. May be interested in trade for a decent pontoon.Found this in the Minneapolis Craigslist.Thanks,Jim

Back