Looking to hit one more grass drag this year close to CT.

bad to the bone

Hey Guys, This is my first thread. I am wondering if there are any Grass Drags left this year that's not to far from Ct. My vmax 4 is a 800 improved. I usually run imp. 800, 900, and 1000. I also run mod stock 800 and 900. I think it would be cool if some of you were gonna be at the race also. I would like to meet fellow vmax 4 racers and race against. Last year I went to Lanzi's in New York and there were a couple of red vmax4 there. Did any of you guys go up there last year? Any way any info on a grass drag would be great.
Thanks, Russ:party: :4fzfpi:

I tried to post some pic's with no luck. My vmax4 is a 1994. It has Pat Hauck worked 800 cylinders, 180 degree crank, formula ignition, line bored stock carbs, vforce III reeds Pat Hauck Racing quad pipes, and a 20% gear reduction. I purchased this last year from a friend on mine that bought this sled new and turned it into a race sled. He was having health issues and I always like this sled so when I found out it was for sale I jumped on it. I also got a Pat Hauck 900 kit and 44mm lectrons with it. The 800 set up now is dynoed at 230 hp. @ 10300 rpm. It runs about 5.1-5.15 seconds in 500 ft.

Back