M-10 mounting?

buickboy92

Is there a way i can mount my newer M-10 without having to buy the stupid mount kit from fast cause all they do is bone you. we put an air wave on my dads Viper and the kit was a joke!

ya you can fab the stuff yourself & there are some posts on this site that show the measurements i had a guy put mine in & hes gettin really good @ it cuz hes done a couple looks & rides real nice where you from?

thats probly to far to have the guy i had wrk on mine sorry did ya find the post on here bout the measurements also if you ever want to put a 1-1/4 track you might have to lower it a little but im not realy sure bout that either good luck

pull your rear a arm forward with a ratchit strap till the back arm is at same angle as the front one with the back end of the sled in the air thats the way i got mine and it works awsome, mine is a 151 with extention so i could fit a 162x3" padles

Is your M-10 metric or standard? and what is it (121'136?) I have a metric 136 in mine I would be glad to take some mesurements and pic's if you need it..

suspension

In the process of buying a vmax4 was wondering when you drop in the m-10 suspension it changes the geometery of the sled and shifts the center of the weight of the sled foward and would make it push while cornering?? is there coreesponding front shocks you can put on that will level it?? also i wouldnt mind feedback from guys on the site the have the suspension raised and how you guys like it.

The 95 i bought already had a M-10 on it. I never rode it at 121" and extended it to 144". It actually handles alot better then my 97 with less push in the corners. I set it up per some intructions i got from someone here on this sight. Rides awesome.

Back