Many Vmax-4 parts

Master of Faster

Cleaning out the shop and really don't want to put this stuff back in storage. I'll list the major stuff but have lots of little odds n ends left so just ask if you need something in particular. Everything OBO

Primary clutch-- beautiful shape, brand new sheaves, updated sliders, polished cover- $100 + ship

800 CDI box-- just needs plugs soldered on, had to use them on my 180 box- $60 shipped

Cut 750 heads-- shaved .090" and chambers reworked, were about .045" squish on a zero deck motor, ran 110 oct- $60 shipped

750 Cylinders-- nice and clean, decked .050", pretty thoroughly ported, nicasil is in ok shape, not brand new, something to play around with- $50 + shipping for the set

750 Wiseco pistons-- have 4, one shows a little detonation, others a little scratched but useable, maybe 20 passes on them- $15 a piece or $40 for the set

750 engine cases-- sold them once and UPS dropped them, cracked the edge by the recoil, could be welded/used- $40 + shipping

8BU belt-- excellent shape, properly prepped and maybe 5-10 passes total- $50 shipped

Stator- $40 shipped

Flywheel- $30 shipped

Got a few stock suspensions, complete ones and parts skids, ask if you need anything

Lots of stock take off stuff- wiring harness, pipes, airboxes, motor mounts, intakes, reeds, ect... just pm me if needed

Last edited:

Got a set of carbs? I'm looking for a cheap set for a project I'm waist deep in. My 1982 Honda CB900f supersport needs flat slides... :)

What kind of shape is the short half of the jackshaft in? I need one bad.You know,the shaft that the top gear goes on.Thanks

Clutch, belt, cylinders/pistons, heads are sold. Still have a few CDI boxes (both 750 & 800) and lots of odds n ends like reeds/cages, intake boots, pipes, flywheel, stators, fuel pumps, wiring harnesses, etc. Couple of nice suspensions left still too.

Back