Mid-Height clear windshield

"what a waste!"?? vs. say someone running the thing into the ground and destroying it? I figure, new owner can do what he pleases. I personally think it is great to preserve a beautiful sled.

"what a waste!"?? vs. say someone running the thing into the ground and destroying it? I figure, new owner can do what he pleases. I personally think it is great to preserve a beautiful sled.
who said anything about running it in the ground and destroying it? it is just...we run our sleds on this site.. and take good care of them to boot. that is all im saying and i think most will agree... now if all you do is collect them and not ride them well that is your right.. but most people i know ride them like they were intended to be is all.. hence... "what a waste"

So you speak for everyone on this site? Is the brand new 97 just found a waste if it isn't ridden? I've seen many beautiful sleds on This site that the owners don't ride. Too me, it's just too rare to risk damaging, but ya, to each his own.

Yup. Just trying to sell a windshield here. Never really asked opinions about what the owner should do with the sled.

Sorry guys but I don't get the negativity.

If not for the new 97 sitting on my dealers showroom floor I would have only seen pictures of one.

I'm glad he still has it.

There are many different examples of many different things (not just sleds) that I have taken the time to go see because I knew they were there. Wether it be a museum, private collection, swap meet, show, gathering, race, etc,etc,etc. And yes, dealer's showroom floors. I never expect to have the chance to own or ride a 97 but seeing one did/does draw my attention and make me smile.

opsled

So you speak for everyone on this site? Is the brand new 97 just found a waste if it isn't ridden? I've seen many beautiful sleds on This site that the owners don't ride. Too me, it's just too rare to risk damaging, but ya, to each his own.
a statement in the form of a question! hmmmm.. i'll bite!!of course i dont speak for everyone on this site!...how do you come to that conclusion if you read my whole post?did you skip over the part "i think most will agree" and just because i posted my opinion.."what a waste"... which by the way i dont need your permission to do i hope that you are not going to keep replying and incinuating BS as that only keeps it going.lets keep it civil.pm me if you want and my opinion on the "0" mile 97 that was just purchased.. i would probably shelve it...but only based on being brand new... but i would not shelve the one you had with what was it 5000+ miles and still looked great.but that is just proves my point, it was ridden and tookin care of.. not shelved and it survived being driven..

Last edited:
Well said Opsled!

Now that we are all done with this foolishness, windshield is still for sale.

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I don't get the negativity.

If not for the new 97 sitting on my dealers showroom floor I would have only seen pictures of one.

I'm glad he still has it.

There are many different examples of many different things (not just sleds) that I have taken the time to go see because I knew they were there. Wether it be a museum, private collection, swap meet, show, gathering, race, etc,etc,etc. And yes, dealer's showroom floors. I never expect to have the chance to own or ride a 97 but seeing one did/does draw my attention and make me smile.

opsled
no negativity or foolishness from me ops... just made a simple statement and it got blown out of proportion is all... windshield for sale!!...TTT

Back