My 05 RX-1

It says "Joe Piscapo rules" on one side and "I'm from Jouisey, are YOU from Jouisey?" on the other. LOL!

Hey Dean, Motorhome not going up north until the weekend after Jacobey's. You've got a nice free place to stay if you want close to the track. The heat even works! Let me know...Blue

RedWhiteandBlue said:
It says "Joe Piscapo rules" on one side and "I'm from Jouisey, are YOU from Jouisey?" on the other. LOL!

Hey Dean, Motorhome not going up north until the weekend after Jacobey's. You've got a nice free place to stay if you want close to the track. The heat even works! Let me know...Blue

Im coming up Tom, I will call you one night this week. Is your cell number the same ??

looks great. my dealer had one he set up for himself then sold due to neck surgury :( he put on a black belly pan and it looked simply AMAZING! also had a low chrome windy :)

Hey dean did you put those on just for looks or were your hands exposed? I have that same windshield on mine.Either way they look great! How much?

I add a 2" riser this year and wanted some more wind protection. I use 2 pair of gloves, 1 thick and warm, and 1 thin that arent to warm, but the are nicer to hang on with. This way I can use the thin ones and keep the wind off my knuckles. LOL

Nice sled... How much different ( other than the weigh reduction ) is it different than the 04 RX-1? Or the 04 RX Warrior ( other than the long track )

Back