my races

jminor

Vmax-4 Senior Member
NY races

I want to go watch some racing on the tar in NY and I heard that something is going on june 10th. Anybody heard of it specifically RWABOY since I think you run in NY.

Last edited:

DUDE, I WILL BE AT NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY PARK IN LEISTER N.Y. ON JUNE 10 FOR THE BIKE/SLED PRO SHOOTOUT. I,LL BE HELPING FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS RUNNING 800 POLARIS. ALSO HUGE RACE AT ESTA IN JULY. !! 3:16 (tony)

I'll see you there Tony thats the one I'm talking about, I'll get ahold of you soon for more details.

Tony are you not running at this race?Take the max-4 and Whoop that ass up bro.Put your setup's to the test and bring back the vid's.

I'm going with a buddy to this and he said somewhere on amsnow they said it was the 10th, he may not be able to get the 4th off now. Lets just say his subscription to amsnow will be up in flames if he gets screwed out of going!!!!

The Bike/Sled Shootout is at NYIRP on June 4. The Pro-Sled Shootout is at ESTA on July 8&9. Where are you coming from and I can tell you how far the travel will be...Blue

Very close then. After crossing the border it's only 1.5 hours or so. I'm right by Lake Ontario between NF and Rochester and it's south south east of me.

so whos going and whats the deal on the weather there? I may be flying solo. 3 of us were going to go and one friend booked off the next weekend due to a posting on amsnow and now can't get this weekend off and the other friend just had a baby a week ago and may not be able to escape the wifes wrath!! Tony, can you pm me directions or an address so I can mapquest it?

GUYS SORRY I POSTED WRONG DATE. TOMMY IS CORRECT. THIS RACE IS THIS SUNDAY JUNE 4 th. PRO SLED / BIKE SHOOTOUT. MARK AND I WILL BE THERE PITTING FOR FRIEND OF MINE WHO RUNS 800 POLARIS. JOSH, VERY EASY FOR YOU. MY GUESS MAYBE A HOUR OR SO SOUTH OF WEAVERS. JUST RUN A MAP QUEST. RACING STARTS AT 2:30. ALSO WEATHER IS GONNA BE NICE, MATTER OF FACT IT IS GONNA COOL DOWN.
BUBSSRX, NO TAR YET, BUT GETTING VERY CLOSE. THEIR IS A TRACK IN MY BASEMENT. 3:16 (tony)

Back