Need flywheel for a 91 Yamaha Exciter II electric start

shewelt

Looking for a flywheel for a 91 Yamaha Exciter II electric start, so needs the gear on it. this is the 88R chassis / engine serial number....also can be identified by the external trigger mounted inside the case & wire that comes out the top of the side-case. It's an 8-pole stator, & magnet is continuous inside the flywheel...if somebody has one sitting around & doesn't have the numbers. Any help appreciated...thanks

I may be able to help you out. Key word there is "may". I know I stripped a few of those in the past and have a few items left. I'll check tomorrow at the shop and get back to you.

I can send a pic of the one I have that is missing the gear...for comparison if needed....thanks for checking!

Sorry don't have it anymore. All I got left is a few body panels, a cdi box, odds and ends and I think I seen the lighting coil assembly there too.

OK, thanks for checking, but if you saw a lighting coil, it's likely not the same year...this is an 8-pole stator, with lighting coils integrated into the same iron stator core as the charge-coils, only thing seperate is the trigger coil, but thanks for the reply...this may be tricky to find!

Back