New take-off exhaust for RX1

schunn

I have a new take off for the RX1. This is the muffler portion. It will be going on Ebay soon if I do not get any interest. Make me an offer. I need to make some room for other projects.

:Yam:

I am in SE Michigan Zip 48027. I have seen them over $200 on E-bay. I was hoping to get $80 for it. It is brand new. I could also help meet you if you are not too far away.

I want to go no more than $50 shipped, its for an experiment only. If things don't work out on ebay and you're interested let me know. Thanks.

jminor, you thinking about gutting one?

I just gutted one for a turbo install, I was thinking about trying it on my trail sled but I've heard mixed results. Some say they lost speed, but who do you trust, I don't have an extra exhaust to screw up if it doesn't work.

If I get some extra time (and some snow) I may yank the gutted one of the turbo and try it on the other sled.

You and I seem to be on the same page as to what works and what doesn't so if you try this I'd like to hear how it turns out.

You're exactly right MOF, its worth a try for the right price. I believe we are on the same track. When I have some more time I'll pm you my results to date.

Back