nitrous install... pics

hontri

Installed and ready to test. Hopefully i'll get out this weekend and do some testing and report back. Adding about a 50 hp shot. This is a Boondocker setup,very simple(one solenoid,battery pack,nitrous manifolds,vent lines,bottle and nitrous lines.

Attachments

• bat pac S.JPG
    bat pac S.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 329
  • bottle S.JPG
    bottle S.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 322
  • nit feed S.JPG
    nit feed S.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 323
  • pod S.JPG
    pod S.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 321
  • setup S.JPG
    setup S.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 324

Looks like fun, Do the nitrous nozzles go into the rubber boot around the reed valve assembly??
Do you jet up 1 size when you plan on spraying?

DV8...The nitrous is injected right into the end of the intake pod. There is an adjustment screw on each nitrous manifold(one for each carb).The theory is the more nitrous... the more pressure is applied to the carb vent lines which pressurizes the float bowels which gives you more fuel.Once you adjust nitrous delivery the system regulates it self.

Let us know hoe it works! Looks like clean and simple. Just the way I like it! LOL

Ike

NICE Norm!!:4fzfk2:

Hey are you getting some snow out of these recent fronts we are getting down here in "our Cascades" ??

My "riding area" has recieved between 12-24" in the last 3 days or so.
Am heading up later this morning to do my "shakedown" run.
Finally got the Max reassembled etc. Loaded it last night after I got back from this weeks trip, had snow in the yard & "played" a bit and am quite surprized at the "pull" it has after all the upgrades. Will see today how the clutches are working and see if any nuts & bolts fall off in the 1st 10 miles or so.!! LOL:smilielol

Rob

hontri said:
DV8...The nitrous is injected right into the end of the intake pod. There is an adjustment screw on each nitrous manifold(one for each carb).The theory is the more nitrous... the more pressure is applied to the carb vent lines which pressurizes the float bowels which gives you more fuel.Once you adjust nitrous delivery the system regulates it self.

Cool system, Let us know how it works..

Looks like a blast. Hope you can learn to type again with your new longer arms and fingers!!!!:3speechle :3speechle :3speechle

Shark

nos

I guess I should have read all your threads before a reply about boon docker system if you read my other response you'll see why.. I also run a boondocker but I know from exp. that nos system makes way more power. your sled looks wicked.
later Rick

Back