Opinions wanted

SideshowRob

Hello all. As the weather gets colder and the Donzi gets used less, I think it s time to look at the old SRX. I need a cylinder; question is, should I just get a new one from Yamaha, or send mine in to get renicked? If so any thoughts on where I should send it? There is a place in Quebec that does it, I used to work at the Yamaha dealership and we got all our cylinders done there, I was just looking for options.
I've also been keeping my eyes open for a V-4. Although I have to downgrade my fleet a little. Sold the Enticer last week, 2 Citations to go. Of course there are 3 I'm lookin at getting. Free though, I hate paying for things I don't need, plus it eats my profit margin :653:

Right on another Sudbury Member!

There's a few of us on here on the site! Glad to have you here SideshowRob. Nice to have locations as an option. I guess you just added it because I never noticed before where you were from.

I'll keep an eye out for a good used cylinder for ya. Hey you might want to place an add in the wanted section here. There's a few members here that may have a cylinder for you for sale.

Just curious are you in the city of Sudbury? I live in close in the town of Walden.

Later :rockon:
RDL

And your 1 year older than me!!!! Now you got me wondering if I know you? Well anyways I still think it's cool that you are from my area.

Be sure to send a new piston in with your cylinder, so they can get it just right for "that" piston.

I have used Adrian Benard? in PQ many times he does great work 1 800 518-7220.

/V535

There is a place in Quebec that does it, I used to work at the Yamaha dealership and we got all our cylinders done there, I was just looking for options.

Back