Ortonville, MN RADAR

Kahunas

It was my son's first race and we all had fun. He won the fan class with the Phazer I bought a couple of weeks ago.
DSC_0076.jpg

I ran 103.something with the stocker. I believe 104.something won the 800 class. There was a headwind that day and I was a little disappointed in my speed.
DSC_0052-1.jpg

The Black Max made a good showing, but there was some BIG iron there and we were humbled with a pass of only 118.9. I believe the top speed of the day was a turbo'd Apex at 138.

Here is a pic of the fleet. It was a fun day!:4fzfpi:
DSC_0080.jpg

MIKE NICE, SOMEWHERE I FEEL A PART OF ME IS IN ONE OF THOSE SLEDS lol. GREAT COLLECTION. LITTLE PHAZER MINT. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Thanks, Tony!!! Oh, there is a piece of you in that '96!!! It was an instant 3 mph over the old setup!! Got any more parts?!?!?! :tease::Tomcat:

My son and I were also at the ortonville race, with Kuhunas help we got our sled to go 105.9 and I think there is alot left in it, Kuhunas attitude and help is worth gold to us, We appreciate all the help we received, I hope to race with him again! Thank's again, RJ21

It was good to meet you guys and to put a face to some of the people on this site. If you get some time after this next weekend, come on over and we can do some testing on my track.

radar run

Let me get the track to quit racheting so bad, then I will give you a call, I am trying to find extrovert drivers that will fit my .995 drive shaft, anyone know?

Let me get the track to quit racheting so bad, then I will give you a call, I am trying to find extrovert drivers that will fit my .995 drive shaft, anyone know?

Parts Unlimited has Wahl brothers anit rachet drives. They list some for 1" hex in different pitches and teeth.

If you ordered from Wahl Bros today, you will have it to your door by tomorrow morning. I get all my stuff from them the next day.

The 1" extra vert are too big, I have a set of 1" and they are sloppy on the shaft.

You must have the early '90's shaft. You may need to get a '95 or newer drive axle. Mine pressed on quite hard, but they don't move. The guy at Micro Belmont will make you one if you have the specs for the shaft you want.

Nice! I think I have a few hop up parts for them Phazers yet! Good luck this week up @ Sisseton! Won't be able to make this due to family obligations!:cussing:

Back