Plugs

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
Are you guys just using BR9ES plugs? Anyone one hae anything thy like better? I'm looking to buy a case any ideas on where I could find a decent deal? Thanks!

That's all I have been using for years. I always get the solid top ones. Those screw off tops just seem to come loose with time. I get them locally for $30 per 10 plugs.

why waste money when the br9es's work perfect
Maybe you should check out "PSI Quad Settup" by the captain here on the site. Thats how I read my plugs.They also resist fouling if you have that issue,and you may also feel snappier response.Far from a waste of money!

Maybe you should check out "PSI Quad Settup" by the captain here on the site. Thats how I read my plugs.They also resist fouling if you have that issue,and you may also feel snappier response.Far from a waste of money!

why would i check out PSI Quad settup when i'm running stock pipes. I have never had a plug foul yet and am deffinatly not easy on the ol 95. I'll stick to the BR9ES works great, And i suppose these anti fail plugs add 5h.p per cylinder

Last edited:
why would i check out PSI Quad settup when i'm running stock pipes. I have never had a plug foul yet and am deffinatly not easy on the ol 95. I'll stick to the BR9ES works great, And i suppose these anti fail plugs add 5h.p per cylinder
I guess you'll never know.You run whatever you want .I didn't know you only run stock and I could care less what plugs you run!

Back