PRETTY Vmax4 decal set for sale $100. NOT PERFECT FACTORY COPIES!!

robtan88

Guys. I have a 1994 Vmax4 decal set for sale asking $100 . It was a first attempt at spinning these off and trying to match colours when I was in the decal adventure with my decal guy. It is really cool looking and NOOOOTTTT a match but cool just the same. I kept it for myself as I thought maybe one day I would use them for myself. Don,t have any sleds anymore, so off she goes. Would be cool for a custom 1 off look or sport up a beater sled. this is a complete set for the hood, side panels, lower windshield panel and tunnel. I do have paypal if this helps. The red actually turned out more orange looking. You are buying this kit "as is where is", so don,t bitch that you aren,t happy with them. Trying to be honest and upfront right out of the gate. This is cheap pleasure!! WILL SHIP at buyers expense. Thank you...Rob.

Attachments

• vmax4 decals 2.jpg
    vmax4 decals 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 119
  • vmax4 decals 3.jpg
    vmax4 decals 3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 118
  • vmax4 decals.jpg
    vmax4 decals.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 119

Hello!

Would be a nice add on for my Vmax4 (4-stroke Rx1 Engine turbo...)
It is a -92 with beat up decals.
Is this decals looking like the -94?? (mostly in red an not pink?) cause I have a red new unused skidplate that would fit if the decals are in red...
You would ship to sweden?
Regards Tomas

Swedmax. These decals do not have any pink in them at all. Several years ago I hired a guy to make decals for me and other members as a venture that did not go very well at all as members wanting decals did not commit to buying them when all was said and done. This was the very first set made and the colouring was off one they came out of the printer as compared to origionals and what matching the colouring was like on the computer. The red came out more of an "off orange", and the purple was off as well. Never the less, I still liked how they came out and kept this set for myself in hopes of using them one day on a build for myself. Needless to say, that never happened or never will!! So I am offering them up if someone was interested. As far as shipping goes, I have never shipped anything as far as your location before and I am in southern Ontario Canada. I can ship them however at the buyers expence if paid for. Your sled will look like the 1994 Vmax4, but in different colouring arrangement. Hope this answers your questions...Rob.

Rob. Then why didn,t YOU make me any offer on them? You never know when YOU,LL need them...lol. If someone had made me an offer on them I probably would have grabbed it just to get SOME of my money back from the decal venture, and them out of my house. No outside interest in them at all, and they wern,t exact copies as far as colour goes as I stated, tired of looking at them, so out they go!!

Back