PS 800 Hi Rpm Fabricated Race pipes

CMR

Cone section fabricated (Knapp Design) Silenced Race Pipes made from 20ga steel. Uses Howler mounts and come bare with out paint.

Pipes operate at 11,600+ RPM. They are a Howler replacement that utilize the same side panel and belly pan holes. These are a max effort design with huge center sections that require:

After market ignition

44mm or larger carbs

Extreme porting

$2,400.00 per set w/o flanges

Please call with questions or to order.

219-628-5955

Chris

Last edited:

$2400 is rape?! Obviously to make that comment, you've spent the time to to buy an exhaust computer program, all the hrs. in figuring out what size to make everything, made the patterns to cut the sheet metal, cut the actual sheet metal, roll it in a slip roller, tack weld it all together after NUMEROUS times fitting it and then do that 3 more times! Yeah working for $3.50 an hr. is a ripoff to everyone who wants really awesome stuff! In the REAL world, that's a very fair price for a custom built exhaust!

Kustombrad, your right with the price. But a little support for start the set-up probably help to sell the pipe and give more confiance for the buyer.

Make the pipe are art and need many hour of practice to make a wonderful fitted pipe on the sled, especely on Vmax 4. And Hauck sell the Hauler pipe 1800$ for a commercial pipe. For me 2400$ for costum pipe are a fair price.

If you know how to properly use the program you bought, know how to "manually" tune the pipes after they are made, it would take less than 50 hours to produce those pipes.

But yeah, if you just started making pipes and it took you a year to get "the good set" $ 2400 seems kinda fair.

If they really knew what they were doing they would offer to match the pipes to the porting specs that they were given, that then would be worth that kind of $$. But just offering up pipes for extreme porting with no specs is just phishing.

Chris how many HP with this set up you expect? Also do you send the ignition program with pipe purchase?

Dom,
Thats a very loose question. To many variables apply that will alter the power curve and if you need a base timing curve I can help with that. Please PM with any questions that you may have.
Many times I change the timing curve between passes to compensate for traction etc.

I can tell you that these are the most powerful pipes that you can buy for the 800/816 motor platform!

Last edited:

Back