PSI PIPES

Apsley Max

For sale: 1 set PSI quad pipes for 750.Come with flanges and silencers. bead blasted and painted, dent free.Bought off here last summer .They'll be gone by end of week , to best offer closest to what I paid.Hopefully. I'll even send money order receipt that I got when I sent money to skinner.Awesome pipes!!! Still lots of snow left.$500.00

Last edited:

how come your selling them Steve? I have a set of modblasters for my 800 but have not tried them yet I am pretty happy with my benders! let me know when you get that check.

I have 2 sets.Which Benders do you have?twins or quads? No cheque yet.Canada Post was better though eh? cheaper too!!

Yeah Canada post is much better, I have the psi mod blasters that have been cut down 1" per PSI specs to rev a bit higher and 2 sets of Bender quads... the ones on the sled have been welded and have a few dents....I just picked up another set of bender quads which I will put on to replace the welded ones wich work well but just dinged up!

Pipes

I sent off $575.00 american which came to $621 canadian. I gotta get $500. at least.Was actually closer to $700.00 after brokerage fee?? and all the BS.$500 canadian will do, you pay shipping, have no idea what that would be. I,m in Peterborough ON. Canada K9J-8K1.Thanks Steve C

Last edited:

Back