PSI's

Skinner

SUPER SPONSOR
There is a set of PSI's on Amsnow for the 800. They are listed in the for sale section for 500 bucks. Not a bad price for you PSI enthusiasts

Skinner

good tip, those would be a good set of pipes for you skinner, especially if you race. Are you planning on buying them?

Jminor

The only thing I race is my wind-up rubber band boats in the bath-tub, testing and tuning for the world series. I will leave the sno-mo racing up to the experts like you. Besides, my mom won't let me race, she says racing is dangerous. And yea, I'm planning on buying them, thats why I made the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the best pipe on the market for horsepower, I think the only one close were the benders and I think aaen might have had some made but not really sure on horsepower of them, anyways hope you get them, you'll wonder what you ever did without them!!!!:3speechle BTW how do you like my signature?

Signature

jminor said:
Probably the best pipe on the market for horsepower, I think the only one close were the benders and I think aaen might have had some made but not really sure on horsepower of them, anyways hope you get them, you'll wonder what you ever did without them!!!!:3speechle BTW how do you like my signature?

And what dyno fed ya all that info? Your signature is nice Josh, ya juat had to make it bigger than mine,,,,did'nt ya :clap:

PSI pipes

Those pipes have been sold, if anybody else has a set I would be interested. hman.

Back