Pulls to the right

Trowza

Has anyone ran into this problem the sled was making nice passes then I added more nos power now it pulls to the right and you can see the stud line on the ice and the right side of the track comes off the ice it's like it's twisting the hole chassis

I trued the drive shafts and chain case but no I bolted the skid up as stock holes, I'm digging for some info cause if never put this much HP in a sled could you give me the basics on what to look for when I do it

Straps are all good set evenly,what if I let off the right side a bit or is that not a good idea ?

Has anyone ran into this problem the sled was making nice passes then I added more nos power now it pulls to the right and you can see the stud line on the ice and the right side of the track comes off the ice it's like it's twisting the hole chassis

Rear area of track? or front?

No just the rear heat ext I'm going to try my stock clutch and back off the nos power a bit today see if she fly's strait again hope I can figure it out I'm running the outlaw class I need all the power I can get my buddies rx1 is running 140s in 660 its a big turbo

Last edited:

Back