Quad Pipe Comparison

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
For the past 6 weeks I have been searching for a set of PSI quad pipes for the 95 I just picked up from KAW550.(Pretty sure I finally have a set) Really wanted PSI's b/c I had them on my 93 and I loved them. From what I have read on this forum PSI may have claimed a few more horse power then Aaen and Bender? Is one set of quads better for the 800 vs the 750? Any set easier to set up? Any other differences?

I'm courteous as to the thoughts on the differences of these Quad pipes. Thanks for any input.

I ran PSI quads on 800s for a decade using only 141.3 main jets at all temperatures from -40 to thawing without a problem. As I recall they made their power at a much lower rpm than the other brands.

10 years experience, great news for PSI quads and that jetting. Aeen pipes at -40 on 800 will burn down at that jetting of 141.3. Actually have to run richer than stock, learned the hard way. Well this I know, less fuel and with pipes, more power keeping in mind everything working in relation with each other. Looking for PSI's myself.

Back