raced rx1

Robs96max4

well my buddy thought he would line up his rx1 against me.. he thought he was doing good for the first 75 feet or so then he said i went by him like he was standing still... it's just amazing how fast these sleds are..it's kinda funny he spends 12000 and i spend 1900 and still beat his ass..lmao

how come i have a feeling it's not stock..lol..are they running radars sat..if so this time i will make it..and it was my buddy that brought this on and he knew what was done to the sled shit he even drove it just before i handed him his ass..lmao

Last edited:
Well done Rob!!
I guess it ain't too "hurt" after all??!!
Got my "stock" 96 up for sale, shame for it to sit in the garage while I ride the 95. Someone should be out there kickin the $hit outa some more RX1's with it!!!
Cheers bro.
Paul

P.S. Put a 100k on the 95 last night, trails here are sweet.

and the next victim is the xcr 800..lol..and yes it's a mod i guess.my sled.... i would hate to be an opponent if i had pipes and no i'm not trying to be a smart ass but these guy's want to keep running against me..i'm not looking for the race..it was my wife and i out for a nice warm Sunday ride sorry...

Last edited:
and the next victim is the xcr 800..lol..and yes it's a mod i guess.my sled.... i would hate to be an opponent if i had pipes and no i'm not trying to be a smart ass but these guy's want to keep running against me..i'm not looking for the race..it was my wife and i out for a nice warm Sunday ride sorry...

Hey Robbie,

Bring that monster up to my barn for the weekend and join us @ the Listowel Drags........unless you're affraid I'm gonna kick your a$$ with the 95?!:bum:

Cheers.
Paul

Paul are you sure you want to line up against my 96 stock 800??? LOL...what is the weather going to be like??what day Sat or Sun??

Rob,
Look's like Saturday is gonna be a washout (rain & 7 degrees) but, I'll let ya know what the schedule is tomorrow night. Applecider is droppin by tomorrow for a ride, he's goin to Listowel as well with 2 of his 750's, as is Tony Ward with his monster.
Listen up Robbie..........I don't wanna hear about that hurt jug on your 800 after you get wasted by "Black Bart 95" :frech11:

Paul that hurt jug means you will be 3 sled lengths behind instead of 6..lol..just kidding buddy..maybe try and get a hold of vmax535 he likes the drags....

Back