RADAR RUNS

R&M RACING

RADAR RUN CALDRON FALLS JUST WEST OF CRIVITZ JAN 30TH $100 FOR FASTEST RUN OF THE DAY TROPHYS FOR FASTEST IN ALL CLASSES INCLUDING ANTIQUE ILL BE THERE WITH MY 1978 KAWASAKI AND MY 1992 VMAX 4 HOPE SOME OF YOU CAN MAKE IT THEY WILL BE RUNNING SIDE BY SIDE DRAGS FOR A TROPHY ALSO GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME WEATHER IS GETTING COLDER TRACK WILL BE GREAT :653:

ANYONE ELSE GOING WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE VMAX 4 WELL REPRESENTED HERE I KNOW THERE ARE MANY VMAX 4S IN NORTHERN WISCONSIN AND THE U.P. OF MI ILL HAVE PLENTY OF BEER AND SODA MIGHT EVEN BRING A GRILL LOL

well the radar runs when off but not without a glitch the bar that sponsered the runs burnt to the ground this morning fire started at about 4 this morning nothing but the fireplace left so with all that the runs didnt get started till noon and not a real great turnout top speed of the day was a 109 not bad for the conditions ect

THE BAR WAS THORTONS RESORT WAS A TESTING DAY FOR ME 78MPH WITH KAWI NEW MODS SCREWED ME NOT ENOUGH PRETESTING NO TIME VMAX 4 DIDNT RUN TRACK TOO SLICK DIDNT HAVE TIME TO CHANGE OUT STUDS WOULDNT HOOK UP ON THE POLISED ICE WITH WORN STUDS WHEN I WAS WARMING IT UP SO WHY SPEND THE MONEY LOL WAS STILL A GOOD TIME

Back