Reconditioned Cylinders !!

Mad Powersports

Valued Sponsor
Over the past few months and since the board got revived (Thanks Eric) I have seen many folks with cylinder problems. Myself included.

Well I have been trying for a few weeks now and have managed to get my hands on reconditioned 750 and 800 cylinders. Big bore kits are available also.

This is the same company that further developed Nikasil in the early 1990s (under the trade name of "Nicom") as a replacement for hard-chrome plated cylinder bores for Mecury Marine Racing, Kohler Engines, and as a repair replacement for factory-chromed snowmobiles, dirt bikes, ATVs, watercraft and automotive V8 liners/bores.

Actually we can fix and replate your cylinders or you can buy them outright with your cylinders as cores. They can take care of gouges, minor cracking and boring. The outright purchase cylinders are OEM specs.

More detailed info upcoming.

I have four 750 reconditioned cylinders. OEM specs.

With or without pistons.

800's should be done shortly

These have been done by US Chrome. They are well renowned for high quality and many consider them to be the best in the field.

Contact via PM for more details.

I would also like to add that we will be updating our website this weekend and adding these to the site along with populating it with the first installment of replacement parts and accessories we will be offering.

In the near future we will also be adding a members section to the site with discounts to members.

Ron

Would be interested in knowing the price tags attatched to those. currently have 3 that could stand rebuilding but only need one! maybe a trade? :)

Back