Nov05_001C.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Nov05_002.jpg
    Nov05_002.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 358
  • Nov05_002C.jpg
    Nov05_002C.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 354

Now thats some awsome photos just what I wanted to see Dean. They really came out great. Now we need to see some race action photos of Blue's sled in action. ;)

Race action, that paint makes it look like it is in race action!!!! Nice. What kind of et's and mph do you get in the quarter mile? Where do you race?

hlm, it was running mid tens @ 120 two years ago with winter jetting and a truely stock motor (pipes are only mod) with almost 7000 miles on it and close to trail clutching and stock gearing. I blew my wad getting it ready for the tar and it was safe and fun just the way it was anyway and very consistant. Next year we are looking for high 9's but it will have to happen with a conservative state of tune as I use it for promo's to raise money for the Outreach center and such and if it is down it can cost them money as well....Blue

Attachments

• es04-587 smaller.jpg
    es04-587 smaller.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 306
That's still the most awesome paint job I've ever seen on a sled! I fly the flag on the back bumper of my sled and I get a lot of respectful looks, even had guys stand and salute as I go by! I can imagine all of the attention you draw, and for a charitable cause as well. You're a good man, Charlie Brown! I would be interested in learning more about the Outreach center, if you care to post it.
Shark

Mark, the Veterans Outreach Center houses, trains and just plain helps out Vets that have a hard time getting back into society. They may have a drug problem, become homeless or other emotional/mental difficulties. They pick up where the VA leaves off. It is also THE place to buy your Flags and related items! www.eflagstore.com is the website for Stars & Stripes, The Flag Store. The Store helps suport the Center as all profits go to the operations of the center. The lady on the home page is Patrice and she and I worked together for more than a year. I don't know what happened last year but she is now gone and what will happen between me and and the new operators is unknown right now. The yearly kickoff is Flag Day and selling small US and POW flags for a buck donation. My daughter and I raised about $250 one morning in front of Walmart alone! Next year I will take the sled with me and park it in front of the store and see how much attention we can get! More attention=more people=more sales!!! The Center is located in Rochester, NY and is the only one in existence right now. If anyone needs a flag of any kind or country, they can get it for you. Flag poles, both residential and commercial are a specialty of theirs. Thanks for the comments guys...Blue

Thanks RedWhiteandBlue,
We have a pleated fan-style flag we hang on the front porch of our home and it's getting pretty faded. My wife and I were just talking last week about replacing it. Now we know a good place to get another one. I think what you are doing is fantastic. You'd better bring along lots of flags if you are going to take your sled to Wal-Mart, because I'll bet you're gonna attract lots of attention!
Shark

Vets

Your a good man Blue!!! :flag_usa: :flag_usa: :flag_usa:
Takes a very special kind of person to put all the effort into supporting something you truely believe in. Sounds like the best place to order flags, etc. those people need a pat on the back too. I agree with you and Shark, that sled will be a hell of a promo, should boost your sales.
That paint job is enough to make ya sport wood, on top of being a max-4.
Looks bad ass set up for asphalt. You should send me that air dam, I'll model ya one out of carbon fiber

Be Good
Skinner

Thanks again you guys. Skinner, you've got a logo on my sled next year if you make me a CF air dam. Give me the address and it will be on it's way! It does make it hard to have your "major" sponsor be "honorary" but well worth it.

How much you think I could get for a ride around the walmart parking lot on it? LOL!...Blue

Air Dam

RedWhiteandBlue said:
Thanks again you guys. Skinner, you've got a logo on my sled next year if you make me a CF air dam. Give me the address and it will be on it's way! It does make it hard to have your "major" sponsor be "honorary" but well worth it.

How much you think I could get for a ride around the walmart parking lot on it? LOL!...Blue

WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll PM ya the info
They get $10000.00 for a ride in a MIG in Russia
Can' be much different

Thanks RedWhiteandBlue for the flag link info. I want to buy a USA Flag to hang from the ceiling next to my Canadien one that I have in my little sled shop. My shop is 10 x 19 has a wood burning stove to keep me warm and with the barn style roof on it I got 2 lofts to hide all my sled parts LOL. Some day I will have a huge garage.

Wicked ride i just bought and set my 1996 v max4 800 up for asphalt maden voyage this weekend wish me luck .Well rookie rider and no jetting it went 8.51/7.99/7.97 on the 3rd pass its way to rich and smoked out to the 600ft mark then it took off like a bat outta hell

Last edited:
I got as far as pulling it out of the barn and washing it last month. I gotta get me one of those GM Union job things like Tony so I can retire at 45, this sucks...Blue

Back