rochester mn.

1grindking

we just got pounded by 2" of fresh powder which brings our total up to about 2" in some spots just enuf to keep the hifax from stickin so i made some trax with my new 92 wow i had no idea the power just keeps climing:smiley-12

we just got pounded by 2" of fresh powder which brings our total up to about 2" in some spots just enuf to keep the hifax from stickin so i made some trax with my new 92 wow i had no idea the power just keeps climing:smiley-12

WOW if you combine your obnoxious amounts of powder with our obnoxious amount of ice (1/4-1/2inches) we would have a cold beer. lol:summer_su

Pounded by 2"???

Gee, I thought when one got 2" inches, it was considered a "dusting of snow"??

And I think if the wife were to get "just 2", she would not consider it a "pounding" LOL!!:eck02:

Now if ya got 2', I would say that "that is a good pounding"!!
Just having fun, dont take it personally!!

We had bunch of snow here in the Cascades in early Nov, then the rains came & then a few flurries & now we have cold temps & dry!!! Waiting for more snow to cover the rocks & tree stumps!! I want us to get "pounded" but with 2 or more feet!! SOON !!! :i_need_sn

PS: Enjoy the power of the max, they are an awesome sled for thier age!!

lol

i know it hard to read into sarcasum in txt but im just excited to try out my new sled & find that it runs good as the seller is about 5hrs away i also have a cabin east of hinkley mn. in webb lk area & i hope there gettin pounded too i know there is a bunch of guys from this site that are near hayward i hope to find a few & cheifs? also i like to run the open water @ yellow lk iv been ridin up there my whole life

i know it hard to read into sarcasum in txt but im just excited to try out my new sled & find that it runs good as the seller is about 5hrs away i also have a cabin east of hinkley mn. in webb lk area & i hope there gettin pounded too i know there is a bunch of guys from this site that are near hayward i hope to find a few & cheifs? also i like to run the open water @ yellow lk iv been ridin up there my whole life
I caught the sarcasum and replied with a little. I am of the guys from north of Hayward and some say that I am The Chief, as in the Bar I have called The Namakagon Chief on lake Namakagon. We need Ice up here more thank we need snow right now.

Eric

Back