Skid frame wanted

robtan88

Any of you Ontario guys have a reasonably priced skid frame or rails you want to sell? One out of a 94-up 500 or 600 should work in a Vmax4 I believe. Or one that I can steal parts out of to make one out of two would be great. The closer the better. I,m located in southern Ontario near Lake Erie (Port Dover area) Any help would be great. Thank you...Rob.

Where are all the skids now for all you guys that removed their stock ones, and installed SC-10,S and such. Anyone?...Rob.

Where are you from Rob? I'm thinking of picking up a parts sled and would sell ya the skid if ya wanted it.

M

Hey Robtan88 you can have mine for the cost of shipping if you want it. It just needs bearings and bushings, I don't see any cracks. I live in Nova Scotia.
Vmaxmike hope I'm not messing up a sale for you. My SC10 was given to me so I thought I would pass on the favor if he wants it.

Hi Mike. Thank you very much for the offer, but its the long distance shipping from Wisconsin to Ontario because of the size and weight is just brutal to bring it across the border, (BIG$$$). I don,t know any illegals or terrorists that can help out. l.o.l.
Kieth. Thank you so much. You have a PM...Rob.

i got one you can have.just come get it.i`m in guelph.the skid is pretty much junk,but i think the rails are ok.i`ll have a look.

Holy Crap I have them coming out the YING YANG now. v4eva, do you have a number you can be reached at? I,m a little better than an hours drive from you. Please PM me your phone number. Thank you...Rob.

No worries It wasn't gonna be big $$ anyway LOL The guy I got this machine from had just dumped a bunch of money into the skid, it's actually kind of nice but Rob and I are way to far apart anyway.

Rob glad you found one.

M

I would like to send out a big thank you to v4eva for donating me some decent rails. Was really glad to meet him today, and is a very nice fellow.now I can start working on my skid frame. I would also like to thank everyone else who stepped forward with generous offers to help out. This site is above and beyond!!. To date, I didn,t get one reply on my KIJIJI add I posted looking for a skid

I've got a stock skid out of a 95 if you still need one...
I am 40 miles from the Candian border in Northern Vermont.. if it helps....

Bubba...

ps- i pm'd you a couple days ago, did you get it???

Thanks for the offer BUBBA. I think I have enough chunks to build a suspention now that I have some rails (I hope theres no more surprizes in store)l.o.l. I didn,t get your pm from the other day, but I did get yours tonight, and replied back. Thank you...Rob.

Back