Sled Running Terrible - Digital Dash not Working

lheller

I just pulled my wife's sled out of storage and the digital dash isn't working and it is running terrible - ran great when I stored it and the dash worked - any ideas on what it could be? It is a 2002 SXViper 700.

Thanks

No battery in sled - also checked to make sure the mice didn't chew any wires and that is all good. Any other ideas?

Have you changed plugs ?? Checked for mice in air box? My wifes viper has to be running on all 3 for a second before the dash lights . You might want to clean the power valves . I have never seen a viper with out electric start .

Yes I changed plugs first thing - cleaned out exhaust - will check in air box. No electric start (I am sure my wife would love it) - it starts and idles then when you hit the gas it backfires and won't go. I will check the air box and clean the power valves and see if that is it. Thanks

cleaned the carbs yet??

would`nt explain the dash..but may explain the backfire..

AL

Hi larry did you check the fuses ?/ It is a smal black box . Mine is by my right foot . yours might be by the air box ???? Sometimes if you have electric visor and remove cord from your visor and drops to the tunnel it will blow the fuse .
Kirk

Back