sold my srx today!!

jminor

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Guys I'm still sad about seeing the srx roll down the road, I hope it went to a good home. Now I need to focus on getting the Rx1 running right. Tony 3:16 watch out for those 4 strokes LOL!!! Seriously though without work to that 4 stroke I truly believe like you Yammiegod that it doesn't stand a chance against a properly tuned STOCK SRX AND I SOLD MINE!

DUDE, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN I WATCH OUT FOR THOSE 4 STROKES WHEN I CAN SEE THEM !! lol. DUDE, I HAVE TWO SRX,s, A 2000 AND A 2002. NOWAY WILL I SELL THEM. MATTER OF FACT , I WOLD LOVE A MINT 01. HEY, YOU MOVED ON , BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER GET THAT RX-1 TO TAKE YOUR SRX. 3:16 (tony)

[ HEY, YOU MOVED ON , BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER GET THAT RX-1 TO TAKE YOUR SRX. 3:16 (tony)[/QUOTE]

It's no fun if you don't try!! As for looking for an '01 if you are serious a friend of mine has an 01 that is absolutely perfect and he wants a fair price for it. I'm not bullshitting about the condition either, I would'nt waste your time or my reputation if I did'nt think this was one of the best 01's left around! If your interested pm me and I'll give you the background info.

Back