SRX chassis for sale

ALLSEASONRIDER

I purchased an SRX with motor issues (hole blown in PTO piston) [7K miles] and had hopes of getting it up and running but I am now just parting it out. The sled is super clean and looks to have been hauled in an enclosed trailer. It's the nicest '98 I've seen in quite a while. Only sign of wear is a small dent in the right running board & a small amount of repair stiching on the seat that was done well.

Basically the only thing wrong is the bad piston & whatever other carnage (rod/crank etc) that may be tied to it. The cylinder does not have deep grooves and a hone may be all that is needed.

Secondary, primary, good cylinders/heads have been sold.
Skinner has dibs on the engine cases/crank.
If someone is interested in the rolling chassis for $975/best before I begin the part out, let me know ASAP. People are inquiring so I would like to move it or I will have to start to piece it off.

I will be picking up the sled this weekend so I can get some pics up after I get it back to my home.

Last edited:

I would be interested in the motor, I need spare cases and a crank for an open mod

Hi Skinner,
Where are you located? I am taking the rolling chassis, clutches, stock exhaust, carbs etc to Hastings tomorrow for the sled races/swap meet.

I can hold on to the engine case for you. What do you feel a fair price is for the cases/crank? As mentioned before the cylinder nearest the clutch had a dime sized hole in the piston so I am assuming the crank will need attention....after pulling the other cylinders, that part of the engine looked perfect and clean. It didn't look like a 7K mile sled but the speedo says it is.

My cell is 269-760-5585 and I should be able to be reached anytime tomorrow. Give me a call, I'm sure we can work something out.

Scott

Hi Tyler,
I have never sent to Canada and am unsure of the shipping/other costs there would be. I need to get the sled picked up this weekend and then I will be able to get you some pics of the seat if you would like. My plan is to part the sled unless I find a crashed one with a good engine quickly.

The best price I can go on the seat is $175 plus shipping.

let me know your thoughts...

pics added

Attachments

• SRXFRONT.jpg
    SRXFRONT.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 101
  • SRXLEFT.jpg
    SRXLEFT.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 102
  • SRXREAR.jpg
    SRXREAR.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 101
  • SRXLEFTSIDE.jpg
    SRXLEFTSIDE.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 102
  • SRXLEFTSUSPENSION.jpg
    SRXLEFTSUSPENSION.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 102
  • SRXRIGHTSUSPENSION.jpg
    SRXRIGHTSUSPENSION.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 101
more pics

Attachments

• SRX1.jpg
    SRX1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 102
  • SRX2.jpg
    SRX2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 102
  • SRX6.jpg
    SRX6.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 99
  • SRX5.jpg
    SRX5.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 101
  • SRX3.jpg
    SRX3.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
ONLY REAL DAMAGE ON SLED CHASSIS....SEAT STITCHING, RT REAR CORNER DENTED.

Attachments

• SRXSEAT2.jpg
    SRXSEAT2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 100
  • SRXSEAT4.jpg
    SRXSEAT4.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 100
  • SRXSEAT3.jpg
    SRXSEAT3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 100
  • SRXSEAT1.jpg
    SRXSEAT1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 98
  • SRXSEAT5.jpg
    SRXSEAT5.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 98
  • SRX RT SIDE DENT.jpg
    SRX RT SIDE DENT.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I would have it sent to International Falls MN. zip is 56649. also would like the front and rear bumper... Thanks

I would have it sent to International Falls MN. zip is 56649. also would like the front and rear bumper... Thanks

Thanks for your interest Tyler. I will be waiting for a week or so to see what the interest level is on the complete sled as that is how I would prefer to sell this. If I decide to part, I will let you know first so we can agree on a plan for the parts you would like.

Scott

Back