StageII PSI

Hey Guy's found a set of ceramic coated psi quad 800 pipes, however as carl mentioned there a 2 types for the 800 Im not sure what a internal stinger looks like or even what to look for? i just hear that the trail version has internal stingers, and the lake blasters dont
here's a few pics of the pipes can someone tell me what type these are??
Thanks coated psi pipe 1.jpgcoated psi pipe 2.jpgcoated psi pipe  3.jpgcoated psi pipe 4.jpg

Eric- Good question...I don't know if you can tell if you have Mod or Lake Blasters by looking at them. A few years back Vmax4rules contacted Bruse at PSI and got information on how to Identify 750 vrs the 800 Quads. I would like to add how to Identify the Lake Blasters from the MOD Blasters to the Tech section. I will try contacting PSI tomorrow. Anyone have any Ideas here?

take a coathanger and push it in the end of the pipe if it goes in a little way and hits, it is lake blaster if no obstruction and goes in as far as it can without hitting it is mod blasters

Hi Luckyone, I think I understand your way of checking for the internal stinger, with a coat hanger
Another member said there's 2 types TRAIL BLASTERS AND '' MOD '' MAXX BLASTERS and if I understand you correctly, the coat hanger stops it's the Trail blaster, and if not, it's the Mod maxx blaster i.e race application race ported cylinders

Back