STILL NEED CARAGE WHEELS AND AXLE.

YAMMIEGOD 3:16

ANYBODY, MID, NINETES VMAX 500 - 600 USED SAME ONE. ANYBODY PARTS,IN ONE OF THESE SLEDS OUT. THESE ARE SUPPORT WHEELS, NOT PART OF SKID. 3:16 (yammie tony)

hey..
I`m not gonna have my vmax4 back out till next winter, and I know you probley need this for summer racing ect.. so..
if need be..I`ll pull mine out of my sled, and just send it to ya, I`m pretty sure both bearings are good in the wheels, I just replaced them year before last, and have`nt put many miles on it at all (unfortunantly..damn the weather! LOL)..anyway, I`m sure between now and next winter, someone will have a axle and a set a wheels available to get my sled back up and running..

Just let me know....

I have one, but the shaft is bent. and the one wheel isnt that good anyway.

Tony theres a wheel on ebay for that shaft.

AL THANK YOU. I,LL DO THAT ONLY IF YA LET ME BUY THE SHAFT FROM YA. YA SEE GRASS RACING IS REAL TUFF ON THOSE. AGAIN SHURE IF I CAN BUY IT.
DEAN, WHERE !!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Wheels

AL P said:
hey..
I`m not gonna have my vmax4 back out till next winter, and I know you probley need this for summer racing ect.. so..
if need be..I`ll pull mine out of my sled, and just send it to ya, I`m pretty sure both bearings are good in the wheels, I just replaced them year before last, and have`nt put many miles on it at all (unfortunantly..damn the weather! LOL)..anyway, I`m sure between now and next winter, someone will have a axle and a set a wheels available to get my sled back up and running..

Just let me know....

That was damn nice of you Al

Thanks skinner..

tony..
if ya still need it..how about this..
if $20 is fair..could you just send the money to racer7x for my dues, and I`ll send you the shaft & wheels..
I`ll cover the shipping, and should be able to get it out late friday, if not, monday for sure..
AL

Hey no problem tony..

I sent it out today through the post office..I sent it priority (2/3 days)
but did`nt get to the post office till a few minutes to 5, so it probley wont be there till maybe tuesday or wensday..
also. I had my boss print out the lable ect..so it`ll be in a cylinder carboard tube, and will have steve`s name, and pleasent View glass as a return address..

AL

Back