St's and 136 Conversions

Ken

I'm looking for any pictures of the a factory ST or an extended 136" Vmax-4. Interested in the tunnel extension, skid, mounting points, rear cooler, anything you've got.

Thanks, Ken

94ST Pics

Ken, here are some pics of the stock skid when it was still in my sled along with tunnel pics when I was doing the RX-1 conversion. You can kind of see the addtional gusseting & brackets that are on the ST's frames.
The last pic here actually shows the tunnel with the new skid, but you can make out how the tunnel is extended to a certain degree.

If you would like, when I get back home this weekend, I could do some specific close up shots of the tunnel as I did not remove any of the oem brackets & gussets. Hope this helps you a bit.

Rob

Attachments

• Overall RS View email.JPG
    Overall RS View email.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Lug Closeup LS Vmax 4.JPG
    Lug Closeup LS Vmax 4.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 291
  • Left Rear Before 1 v4.JPG
    Left Rear Before 1 v4.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 285
  • Tunnel Overall View with Spacer Bars 02.03.07 v4.JPG
    Tunnel Overall View with Spacer Bars 02.03.07 v4.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 294
  • Skid Installed 1Vmax4.JPG
    Skid Installed 1Vmax4.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 296
Here is my 93 136, and 96 141, The tunnel extension on the 93 is pretty much the same as my st. I did cut and re-weld the rear cooler flat on the 93.The cooler on the 96 st is flat from the factory, let me know if you need anything or any other angles of pics Ken.

Attachments

• longtrack 001.jpg
    longtrack 001.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 285
  • longtrack 002.jpg
    longtrack 002.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 275
  • longtrack 005.jpg
    longtrack 005.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 268
  • longtrack 006.jpg
    longtrack 006.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 274
  • longtrack 008.jpg
    longtrack 008.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Thanks Fastmax!!

In your bottom photo it looks like you have double wide tunnel coolers?

Ken, here are some pics of the stock skid when it was still in my sled along with tunnel pics when I was doing the RX-1 conversion. You can kind of see the addtional gusseting & brackets that are on the ST's frames.
The last pic here actually shows the tunnel with the new skid, but you can make out how the tunnel is extended to a certain degree.

If you would like, when I get back home this weekend, I could do some specific close up shots of the tunnel as I did not remove any of the oem brackets & gussets. Hope this helps you a bit.

Rob

what kind of suspension is that?

Back