Stud Questions

LOVEMYVMAX

I must say I am a total rookie with studs. What is the ideal length to use on a 1.25" track for trail and lake riding? What length would be too long? Now that I finally have my sled running right it needs to HOOK UP! Thanks all!

Chris

I can tell from the answers I'm getting these arent gonna work. SOOO..... FREE! (+SHIPPING, LOL.) JUST PLEASE DONT ASK FOR THEM IF YOU DONT NEED THEM OR JUST WANT TO SELL THEM. SOME GUY ON A BUDGET WITH A USE FOR THEM SHOULD HAVE THEM. (i think anyway). You might have to buy some locknuts... not gonna count em for the price I'm asking. There's 190 of them.

Chris

Attachments

• vmax4 001.jpg
    vmax4 001.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 73
  • vmax4 002.jpg
    vmax4 002.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 73
  • vmax4 003.jpg
    vmax4 003.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 74
Thats mighty nice of you man!!
I'm sure some vmax4 brother or sister will put them to good use!!

Bubba... :rockon:

hey lovmymax, just a quick note I'm sure you know already but I just found out the hard way...... make sure you have the tunnel protector installed!! I put 1.15 studs in my stock track and took it for a run around the yard just to try before I put in the bender trunnel protectors i bought. I could not believe how bad it chewed up the rear cooler just in the yard.

Just a rookie pointing out another stupid move I made!!
Ian

Hi I`m interested I would like to to pay something for them !! I live In Ontario N0G2R0 I will have to order some anyway . do you need any vmax4 stuff . try your need maybe a trade for you .
Thanks Kirk

Back