THE SHOW IS ON!!!, PINKS ON DEMAND!!!!!

SRXMAGIC

JUST WATCHED THE SHOW ON COMCAST ON DEMAND, GO TO SPORTS AND FITNESS, SCROLE DOWN TO PINKS, AND HIT SEASON 4 EP5. GREAT SHOW EVEN THOUGH I LOST.

Damn, I hope it's going to be on the regular Pinks on Speed Channel.!!!!!!

Someone tape it for me...!!!!!!:D:D:D

I have a dvr built into my video card but dont have the on-demand cable box,If anybody else has the same type of card they could have it posted here.Of course if it does not infringe on the PINKS copy-rights.

Tony, stock motor with v-force3 reeds, psi mod blaster pipes, 8bu clutching and a little vp u2 fuel.

NICE!!!!!!!!! I THINK IAM GONNA PUT MY 96 VMAX 800 ON TAR. PRETTY MUCH LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE HERE DONE HERE. ICE IS GETTING BAD HERE IN NY WITH COPS. THANKS BUD. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Watched it yesterday... Looks fun, I'd say you did pretty well against a 1000 cc sled on nitrous, thats 10 years newer. At least it was a Yamaha.

Nice Job Tyler !! :rockon: Best racin I've seen on Pinks lately!

Like they said "Old School" "New School" The old school 4 kept that new school 4 stroker on it's toes!

NICE JOB!!

That was really impressive to watch the Vmax compete. Both of them showed class and respect for each other which is really lacking most times.

That host is so annoying though, I'll have to go watch the video of him wiping out on that street bike just so I can laugh at him again.

:rockon: :rockon:

I have it on the DVR built in to my video card,Its 299 mb so if the file would send through email I cold send it to whom ever would like it.
BTW the sound for some reason came out very low so I had to turn up my volume quite a bit.
pm me if interested

SRXMAGIC said:
JUST WATCHED THE SHOW ON COMCAST ON DEMAND, GO TO SPORTS AND FITNESS, SCROLE DOWN TO PINKS, AND HIT SEASON 4 EP5. GREAT SHOW EVEN THOUGH I LOST.

GOOD job man, you did a hell of a job against a decade newer sled with Spray... i thought those boys had a nice excuse about there clutching without spray...good work.

Back