THE SHOW IS ON!!!, PINKS ON DEMAND!!!!!

Nitros

I watched the show and thought it was good. I cought it by acident and don't normally watch it because I think it is usually preaty hoaky at best. Turbo charged mini vans, fart can cars or some thrown together piece of SHI! that won't run without a 40lb bottle of nitros in the trunk is not my idea of racing. Who wants to see a Bully Dog Dodge diesel run against some clown in a mini van? Not me. Run that truck against a Powerstroke or Duramax and now I'm interested. When they do get a decent vehicle on the show it always seem to be paired up with some piece of crap built by some guy that combs his hair with a wash cloth and hasn't brushed his (tooth) in a year. I did like this one however and I think alot of it (besides the fact that these were Yamaha snowmobiles) was that both of the drivers were well groomed and had CLASS. The only thing that would have made it better is if the nitros bottle was thrown in the trash (we know who would have been asking for head start then) and if both drivers would have pounded the crap out of that obnoxious host after the race. That guy is like trying to watch Bob Saget on that funny video show. They are both like finger nails on a chalk board. Finally on the whole nitrous thing I don't like the stuff and never will. I think it is for cheaters and guys that don't know how to build an engine. Even if both machines have it there is way to much room for monkey buisiness to be going on during the race and I would never trust anyone running the stuff enough to race him. Some of them hide those bottles in seats, gas tanks and anyplace else they can find and run the plumbing so you can't see it without tearing the whole thing apart. I think alot of the bottles they have out in plain view are just dummy bottles that they can remove just to make it look like they have evened the score. Nitros system can be hidden but are not invisable and I would do alot of digging before I would trust someone who said his is turned off. That show would be alot better if they would race comparable machines in value and HP. This 8 length head start BS and no lights or times to me really hurts the show. The two big horses in my barn are a 92 Vmax-4 and an 03 RX-1. They are completly different animals and I love them both. Neither will ever see a nitrous bottle but Turbo? Maby

Congrats to the owners of the Vmax and Nitro. I think you guys did a great job representing our sport, Phil (opsled)

Back