tilt trailer with wench

brando99

8x10 trailer with a 3000lb remote controled winch.. i can email pics they are to large to post on here.. 600

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 76

oh well poop hold on sir.. got one.. this connects at in the middle of the trailer at the front you can see the square hitch assembly welded in the picture of he trailer..

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 68
Thought about using a wench to load the Vmax4 but figured there would too much complaining and maintenance.
Now a "Remote Control Wench" that could work!!LOL

hey i went to public school.. my spelling sucks.. i could find a "wench" to throw in if that would sweeten the deal for ya hahaha

Just looking for ways to entertain our selves in the off season, you know how it is. Man I wish I had a trailer like that right now, a friend said on the weekend he found lots of good snow to ride on up in the Cape Breton highlands. Got to get one for next year I guess.

I cant be certain but I think 8BU was poking a little fun at the spelling of "wench".

Be sure.

8BU knows how to poke a rib and I'm certian he enjoys it. After all ain't that what ribs are for? T'was kinda thinkin the same thing meself.

Pics of a wench with a trailer for toten her around on woulda been fun.

opsled

i told my girlfriend to go stand on the trailer and let me take a picture.. she wouldnt do it.. the remote control wouldnt make her work either.. what a shitty wench

i told my girlfriend to go stand on the trailer and let me take a picture.. she wouldnt do it.. the remote control wouldnt make her work either.. what a shitty wench

Offer her something shinny..... then she'll sit-up pretty. Most wenches respond to shinny objects or handbags, It's nearly universal

M

i showed her the chrome hitch ball.. didnt work.. she said something about a ring but i know onion rings arent shinny so i dont know what the hell she is talking about

i still got another one.. and if it was her idea to sell the sled trailer she would be my ex girlfriend not my girlfriend.

Back