Trail porting Hauck Racing

Superwiz

Has anybody try the trail porting fron hauck racing and if yes is it reliable and how many horse would it gives. thank you

I would phone IANTOMASI they are in canada and know there VMAX4"s
here is the # [905]-263-4868 ask for Jerry
Hope this helps

Mr Viper 700 [DON] lives in ohio you can call him 6-9 mon- fri eastern time 330-448-8796

hope this helps..
and yes he does VMAX4"s I will be talking to him on monday

WAY TO GITTERDUN...........LOL

Last edited:
You can call John Caldwell at RACELOGIC 517-618-1464
John will not get off the phone untill he has answered all of your questions. Great guy
He worked for factory yamaha on performance of the VMAX4

the vmax 4 still has all the tools to do seroius damge omn these tripple cats as mine has done it to three of them and knowing mine is running like a tolit bowl lol i run them down from behind very good set up on the whal drag chassi just low engagement and only pulling 8500 should be 9700 on big bore 866 also compression is down 110 on 2 cyl and 120 and 140 on the renicked cyl so looks like i have to renic the other 3 then i,m good. now my nytro is a drag king in the 600 class got first in the stock 600 class and was 50 feet short of 1st place in the improved class , had 2 go threw 3 heats of 4 to get in the 600 snow pro class and got a 3rd place finish, was just short about 70 feet of being in the 700 stock final. thats on a 650 foot track, have been radared at 82 miles an hour on a 500 foot track pulling 8200 should be 8900 and thats on a 153 inch track most of these sleds got a 121 or 136 1 1/2 inch

Has anybody try the trail porting fron hauck racing and if yes is it reliable and how many horse would it gives. thank you

I have had "porting" done by Hauck as well as Pizor (MrViper700). From my results, Hauck takes short cuts, did a crap job and charges a lot of $$$. Pizor's work is about as clean and meticulous as I have seen and is fairly priced. I've had several engines done by Pizor with no complaints from me - even had him re-do a Hauck crap job. Don is a one man shop and it may take awhile to get your engine back. I stopped to see him the other day and he said the walk in work was kind of slow right now so maybe he could get to someone's engine fairly quick.

I know it's been a while I just called iantomasi today for porting I am going to send them a set of cylinders and heads they seem to be very professional . Thank you Turch for the info

What kind of Vmax 4 you looking for I haven't decided yet but how mutch you think I could get for mine its the one on my profile picture on my last ride before I herd a nock on the second cylinder from the pull cord side

Back