Trying to give life to a Vmax4

robtan88

Hi Guys. I recently ran a local add looking for a Vmax4 parts machine to pilfer parts from and got myself a rough and abused 94. It came with a nice 95 tunnel. Not a corner on it that doesn,t need help. Now that I have it, I just can,t bring myself to letting it die and have decided to see what I can do to save its life. GUYS I NEED HELP WITH THIS ONE!!!. I don,t have loads of money to spend and need a bunch of parts to help along its road to recovery. What I need so far,both left and right side panels....front bumper cover...rear bumper cover...rad support bar,plastic trim around rad...recoil is missing completely...plastic trim around recoil handle area....both air boxes (I have them but both tops are broken)...amber reflectors and mounts for hood...belt guard and latch pins...and maybe the lower (Shortest 750 exhaust pipe) I,m hoping maybe you guys have some of these pieces in your possesion that have been collecting dust forever, you might be able to help me out with. But please go easy on me as my wife isn,t impressed with me so far spending money. Just trying to keep another Vmax4 alive and I,m sure you guys with a true passion for these sleds understands!!! I just can,t shoot it. Thank you for any help guys, and maybe I can help out sometime aswell...Rob.

i can supply a few of these parts if you want to cover shipping. off the top of my head i know i have extra airboxes, i'll take a look for others in the next day or two.

Thank you guys. I,m located in southern Ontario not far from Port Dover/Simcoe area. The market seems to be drying up fast on these sleds, and I certantly don,t have the time or the money to play the Ebay game. I would really love to save this sled and still play by my wifes financial rules. Thank you so much in advance....Rob.

Thanx Rob. I just picked up a nice hood and some side panels. They came off a bright red 96!!! Need a bunch of small stuff yet. Rustman is checking into some airboxes he might have. Still looking for a nice rad support bar. The rad doesn,t leak, but it isn,t pretty, and its missing the plastic shrouding...Rob.

hey, im gonna be in the shed today so i'll take a look. I was supposed to be driving to get a nice '97 800 right now but the owner seems to have disappeared. Hopefully he just got busy. If want to PM me I can give you my phone number and we can have a chat about what I might have and what you might need.

pm sent. Let me know if you got it as I had trouble sending it. Seemed to take forever to load!!!...Thank you...Rob.

Back