Turbo kit for vmax-4

nosguy

MUST SELL!!!! MAKE OFFERS!!!

I have an almost complete turbo kit for a vmax-4. Aerocharger 53 series turbocharger (missing controller and housing clamp, but I know a guy who has one for $75) comes with airboxes with aluminum tops, hobs switch, boost referenced fuel pressure regulator, Y pipe with turbo flange and exhaust has been sandblasted and is ready for paint, Aerocharger oil, full installation instructions and tunning tips. All that is really missing is the fuel pump, plumbing for turbo to airbox, battery some wiring etc. Very easy to complete the kit. Currently running the same set up on a 750 vmax-4, making 240hp on the dyno. $1500 us. Located in Ontario Canada.

Last edited:

Don't know the guy just know hes got a bit of go fast stuff for V4's. You ever think of doing radar runs in North Bay?

JoeMax, when you say "turbos on the vmax-4", do you mean more than one?

Last edited:
REALLY interested in your turbo

hi. i am interested in your turbo kit.i am in northern b.c so no border problems. would like to put this on 96 800,motor. please give me contact info, so we can talk. would be interested in the contoller as well to have a complete setup.

I live in sweden and has just bought an aerodyne turbokit for a V4.
I now wonder if you could get me a copy of that manual (via mail), I would really appreciate it.

Back