Turbo vacuum lines

Chris

Hey guys , so i need some help i got a turbo kit , now theres 1 vacuum line on the top of each air box , theres one on the side of the re coil box and one on the side of the of the re coil carb . what do all of these go to , i have a couple figured out just the ones that go to your carb over flows on each side but theres still those ones left , 1 will be for the hobbs switch , 1 will be for the turbo regulator , and one will be for the red domed regulator , , , so i have 1 fitting left over , and where do these go , does it matter where ?there all going to be subjected to the same boost right ? but the one on the side of the carb opposite of the oil line the one that is open i was goingto use for a boost gauge but just want to verify if it made a difference or not where these lines go

Did you get the turbo from James miller ?? If so than I installed it there is a lot to know . I have done 7-8 of these installations .
The crank will need done if 750 . #4 carb line goes to hobbs and controller to red dome . you need battery clamp all lines and seal pipes . 7 lbs boost and build cheater for more boost . I have fuel and boost gauges , and installed lights off hobbs to light under boost . There is lots to know .
Thanks Kirk

Back