updated parts list parts and prices added

selling stuff to fund new project i have a bunch of extra parts for sale i know some of you will ask me for quads i dont have any of them but i do have just about everything else pm or e-mail me with what you need beavman01@bright.net stuff will go on e-bay if i dont get any bites here thanks tim
92 bare chassis for drag racing 150.00
fuel tanks 20.00+shipping
chaincase 40.00 +shipping (sold)
steering gate 20.00+shipping
wireing harness for 93 i think 25.00+shipping
nice seat cut out on bottom to save weight for racing 75.00+shipping
brake rotors 10.00 +shipping
complete brake assembly including lever and cable 25.00 shipped
lots of tss caps and boots make an offer
footwells 25.00 for the pair +shipping (sold)
skis 100.00+shipping (sold)
handlebar covers and foams 15.00 shipped
headlight assemblys 15.00+shipping
black side panels good with miner scratches 35.00 a pair +shipping
92 side panels with stickers great shape minor scratches and painted on numbers 35.00 pair +shipping (sold)
bender high rpm cdi wire cut and square plug was put on i have both sets plugs for it 30.00 +shipping (sold)
43/37 cut helix 35.00 shipped
complete set of handle bars thumb warmer does not work 35.00 shipped
bare handle bars 20.00 shipped
pto shaft for a 800 35.00 shipped

i have more parts e-mail me and i will check these things need to go thanks for looking

Last edited:

dreaming-of-a-v-max-4
selling stuff to fund new project

What are you up to? Can we get an idea on what you are doing?

Let me know if toydoc does not take those 800 case halves. I could use them on the sled I am putting togheter. If he does want them no problem I am shure something will come my way. My brother wants to spend a few $$ too to help me out so he is on the lookout too for parts.

RDL 93 V-MAX4 said:
dreaming-of-a-v-max-4

What are you up to? Can we get an idea on what you are doing?

Let me know if toydoc does not take those 800 case halves. I could use them on the sled I am putting togheter. If he does want them no problem I am shure something will come my way. My brother wants to spend a few $$ too to help me out so he is on the lookout too for parts.

lol i am building a 02 viper-x got a good deal on a viper chassis taking the viper chassis and inserting a 02 srx motor i do need a tunnel yet that would fit a 02 viper with a 136 skid so if anyone has any srx or viper parts i am open to trades i already have a v-max 4 so i thought i would scratch my other v-4 project to fund my viper-x (viper/srx) i have a lot of parts already i have done a lot of research on what parts interchange looks like it should be a sinch i hope i will let you know about the cases you are the 3 person in line
later tim

dreaming-of-a-v-max-4 said:
also have 3 oem 800 pistons 25 each shipped

If these are PN 8BU-11631-00-93. I'll take them. Any rings (8BU-11601-00-00)

Thanks,

Dan

got a red secondary spring? If so I would be interested....Also looking for a stock(size) 800 chain.

Back