Vamx4 Longtrack forsale in MN, 2500.00

3ft

I will do my best to describe the sled....any question call me and we can talk. I am going to try and sell the sled as a whole, as I have many hours of work into it...But if no takers, I will be parting it...Probably next fall. This sled was a build and is listed on the registration as a 92...Not much 92 left. Everything that matters is 95 800.

Drive train, Motor, clutches, jack shaft and chain case all 95 800 (8BU)
The motor has 5k on the bottom end and 400 on new top end. The rebuild has All OE yamaha parts, pistons, rings, gaskets, wrist pins, cricle clips, needle bearings. 2 comp. tests done and 122-125 acrost the board..healthy!
Boysen power reeds
Aaen Quads
4 window digitron (EGT's)
Custom tunnel (built by Anderson drag chassis, I think) with a 94 bulkhead.
Front susp. is adjustable 95
Rear susp. is a 99 proaction MM ( 136 extened to 144)
144 ripsaw track with less thena 1k on it, great shape.
Extravert drivers
Seat is perfect!
Custom paint...base black with a mistic metal flake ( flake changes from red to green, light and angle, looks very nice)
Factory skis with full wrap skins and 10' carbides 1/2 life

I am sure I am forgetting stuff, Just changed jets to 146.3 and rode it 100 miles, ran good...I would still raise needles 1 pos. and I can do that if somebody can't that wants it. I have a fairly soft clutch set up in it for breaking the motor in. have tons of cluching and jetting parts that will go with...set up how every you want. I will throw in all the parts I have on shelves if somebody buys this...The only thing thats really worng, you may hear me cry when somebody buys it. Problems out of my control is forcing the sale of this sled. I will not be lowballed...please don't offer me alot less...I have way more into it then the 2500 I have it forsale. Would just like to find somebody that wants it as a whole...would kill me to part it. The pics are a few years old...right when it was 1st done..still looks the same.

Attachments

• PIC_0144.JPG resized.JPG
    PIC_0144.JPG resized.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 261
  • PIC_0145.JPG resized.JPG
    PIC_0145.JPG resized.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 260
  • PIC_0143.JPG resized.JPG
    PIC_0143.JPG resized.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 258

no longer willing to part....sled just works to well....and too much work invested. still forsale.....

Last edited:
I would love to buy it and put the 900 BB in it. Install a narrow racing track with 10 inch billet wheels and I wouldn't have any more trouble keeping the front end down!!! HAHA!!!
VERY nice sled. If I had the cash, I'd buy it.

Thank you guys....If I had the choice I would keep it. I am soon to be single again and the debt of everything is a moutain I just can't seem to get over....making some hard choices.

Last edited:
Dude I wish I was rich, Id just send you the money for the sled and you could keep it. Obviously some hard choices to make. Hopefully things will work out for the best. Maybe even good enough to keep the sled.

-Rustman

Dude I wish I was rich, Id just send you the money for the sled and you could keep it. Obviously some hard choices to make. Hopefully things will work out for the best. Maybe even good enough to keep the sled.

-Rustman

Well said...

Back