Various Suspension Components/Parts for 1996 Vmax4

klipschman

20130628_122226_resized[1].jpg20130628_122240_resized[1].jpg20130628_122259_resized[1].jpgHi Guys, I sold my beloved 1996 Vmax4 and was hoping to buy another to restore....not doable at this stage so I'm listing all the parts I've accumulated over past several years. Pictures speak for themselves, basically complete skid with another set of rails, various components that go on the skid, two strut tower canisters, tunnel protector, rear heat exchanger in excellent shape, rear Yamaha flap with mounting bracket make offer on any parts you want, will only charge you the actually shipping costs to get the parts to you.

Tunnel Protector Pieces

Which part is the tunnel protector

The tunnel protectors are sitting on top of the Yamaha snow flap, used over the rear heat exchanger to keep it from getting gouged when running longer studs in high impact suspension activity. Good question, hope the pic also helps explain the mounting of these.tunnel protectors installed.jpg

Thanks. I will take a look on Monday and see if I have them or not. Also, are the small bogie wheels on the front of the skid pictured stock or aftermarket? Is it anti stab kit. I may want that too.

Hi Ted, my understanding is there are not stock and are in fact part of an anti stab kit, bought from a local who parted out a modified vmax 4 some years back. hope this helps. If any other member can shed some light that would also be greatly appreciated but that is my understanding.

I may be interested in the strut canisters. As I may need them on my project sled.
Can you send me a price shipped to

Weirs parcel and frieght
attention Dan Jalbert
djalbert@persona.ca
605 Ridge St
Sault Ste Marie, Michigan 49783

Thx Dan

Back