Vdo tachs,Race coils& wires,cooldown connectors.

modmachz

I have Available from Vdo the Extreme 11,000 rpm playback tachs in white and black, Your first and formost tuning device Period.Also I have the lightest battery available with my flat plug and velcro for ease of mounting.Chargers just plug right onto battery without clips same plug as tach.Also I can advise you and supply you with a stutter system for my tachs or a rev limiter.I also carry the Original H/O-1 ignition race coils kits with msd red superconductor 8.5mm mp-2 racewires,NOTE my coils are sold as a kit.call for all information regarding these.There are a few v-max's running my system with excellent results!!!.will work on any sled or atv.I have cpc quick cooldown connectors..I will give all members from this site only a one time deal on anything they may need..Thanks To Dean.

CAll me for anything you may need.
262-521-2250 m-f 9-3 central

Donny, I just got off the phone with Skinner, he's a member here, he wants 4 tachs. I will PM him and tell him about this post.

Also member jminor is interested in a few things.

Thanks again,
Dean

:4fzfk2:Just to let everyone know, Donny is a pleasure to deal with. I spoke with him on the phone today for about an hour and was a great help !!!:4fzfk2:

Thanks..Again Dean..
I will look forward to speaking with any of you tommorow or sometime in the near future!!

Donny Kompas...

I need a tach, is this the recall (high rpm) unit or full run play back? How much for the tach? Let me know Dan J.

racer7x said:
Donny, What way do the dip switchs have to be for a Vmax-4 ?
You will have to call or get in contact with chris pye(BRAKES), he knows the dipswitch settings, or I have them written down in my files if he can't help you..

Tachs are 259.99 in Black or White Face
Battery's 22.99
Chargers are 32.99
3/4 barbed cpc quick connectors are 19.00
3/4 npt for 1" id hose 23.99
Replacment O rings .85
H/O 1 race coils and msd wires 65.00 for ea. Cyl. Great upgrade!!!!
Call 262-521-2250 0r 414-852-3534

Last edited by a moderator:
Donny, I sent some people your way from the vintagesleds forum.
Thanks for helping everyone!

Last edited:
Donny, Thanks again...

Vmax-4 VDO dip switch settings;; Courtesy of Red White and Blue

1- off
2- on
3- off
4- off

Last edited:
Tachs, coils,connectors,sale this week..

I have a special deal on these items this week only from 10-2-06 to 10-6-06.

Call, Donny At 262-521-2250

Is the deal on tachs?? I have a top eliminator and I don't think it will work on a 2 stroke.

Back