VINTAGE SHOW MAY 12 IN NY . 3:16

YAMMIEGOD 3:16

CLASSIC MUSCLE SLED SHOW MAY 12 IN ALEXANDER NY. THIS IS ON RT 98 AT THE ALEXANDER FIRE HALL. THIS IS JUST SOUTH OF BATAVIA NY. YAMAHA RACE LEGEND TIM BENDER WILL BE SPECIAL GUEST. MYSELF AND 94 MAXX WILL BE THERE OUR OLD SRX,s AND COOLER. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:

Tony those pictures of Mark at loon on the exciter, is that a bender or just the paint job and how do those 570's run? I had a 92 sx and loved that thing

From Bender's the terminator had a fully ported 570 with 44mm carbs and twin Bender pipes. Widend ski stance, hydralic brake and Fox shock in the rear skid. 106-108HP. Bender built approx. 25 of them. Cost-approx. $8000
The guy that bought mine Broke the crank the first year he had it. Sent out to PSI and Bought the full house 650 Genesis kit with twin PSI pipes. He also bought the IRS fuel injection setup. I have his dyno sheet showing 118-122HP. He also changed the jackshaft over so he could run Polaris clutches front and rear. Additional cost of $3000-4000.
The sleds a little Bastard.

Mark

Mark I bet it is. Betcha it leaves a few viper and stock 98-99 srx owners scratching their heads. I had 2 exciters and loved them.

how many sleds attend this and what is the earliest to latest year sled usually? The last one I was at around here there was about 30 sleds.

I'll guess 75 to 100 sleds will be there. Anywhere from early 60's to mid 80's.
I've got so many sleds it's hard to make up my mind on which ones to take.
Will probably take my 81 SRX and 87 Bender Terminator. But Ski doo is the featured sled. May take my 70 776 Blizzard???????

Hope to see some of you guys there,it's a good time.

Mark

J,the show is this Saturday the 12th. Tony and I will be there around 8am.
Hope to see you there.

Mark

Think I'll take a ride down on the cycle if the weather is good. Will you be entering Tony in the antique, unrestored driver class?:muahaha:...Blue

TOMMY, TRY AND MAKE IT. NOT LIKE WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT lol!!!!! AND HEY, STOP PUTTING THOSE VIDEO,s OF JACOBEYS ON HERE. IT OFFENDS A CERATIN GUY. lol!!!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

my sleds in no shape to be showing!!!Torn up boot,bent ski, Spider cracks in the hood,new fuel lines ,torn up seat(Not tore up just old and falling apart)Aluminum not polished,Should I go on?JUST minor things:bottom:

Burgers

jminor said:
what time on sunday are you guys getting there.....I'll bring the burgers

I heard there might be some gourmet burgers float'in around there.
HOW..................."I give you my burger in exchange for peace"

Back