Vmax-4 For Sale on Radarruns.com

quadzillaracer

There is a Vmax-4 750cc for sale under the message board at www.radarruns.com He doesn't list the year, only that it is in excellent condition, low miles, and it runs 114 mph in 1000 ft (must have some goodies to pull that speed in 1000') The party is asking $1800.

This is also a awesome website for those of you who enjoy radar runs and speed runs. This is basically a website for NBSRA (North Bay Series). They have many awesome videos of fullbody and laydown sleds running 100-175 mph in 2000'.

I've emailed that guy several differant times after seeinth the ad on differant sites, he has yet to get back to me. Let me know if you have better luck...

I completely agree with you KillerKlown. The guy didn't even list the year or any specs for the sled. Sounded to me that he was a kid possibly selling it for someone. He said that he was trying to fit a Aerocharger Series 53 on a "modified" 750cc Storm engine, 126 mph in 1000' isn't fast enough for him. Guess we'll see how long that little turbo will last on a modified case reed inducted engine running over 2 pounds of boost...BANG!!! Anyways, I'd be a bit leary. If it is what he says, $1800 isn't to bad!

Back