VMAX 4 MANUAL

you lookin for a repair manual or owners. i bought a repair manual from my dealer. best $60 i think i've spent so far.

I was out shopping lastnight :cussing: and did't get to purchase the manual on cd-rom.
Maybe by luck the guy who did buy it is on the forums here. I would be willing to purchase a copy of the disk if he happens to read this and gets back with me:bowdown: .

Keep an eye on eBay, those things are on there all the time, but personally, I'd put up the cash for real deal, you'll be happier unless you have a puter in your garage.

Need a torque spec, go in house, take off shoes, wash hands, wait for computer to boot..... My $.2

Got one finally:banana_1: . Now I just need a block and a few other parts and I can start putting it back together.

Thx Guys :urock:

Is there a big difference between the 92 750 and the 94 750 Vmax-4? I'm asking because the CD manual I bought is for a 94 750 but I figured there can't be too different from 92 to 94.

bly123 said:
Is there a big difference between the 92 750 and the 94 750 Vmax-4? I'm asking because the CD manual I bought is for a 94 750 but I figured there can't be too different from 92 to 94.

There should be minor differences, but not enough to worry about.

Back