vmax 540 pro-stock....

JAMIE

just pulled it out of storage after 8 years.just taking up space.a little description of this sled i built it about 8 years ago cause i had an abundace of 540 parts laying around drove it once and been stored since.here is the list 551cc cast liner ported by fast by gast,44mm smoothbore mikuni,open pipes,slide rail lubricators,wahl skies with vmax-4 loops,NOS 81' srx 440 seat,cleated track,black magic fuel cell and lubricating tank,comet 108c with hauck clutching,GPX handlebars.thinking on listing it on ebay.

Attachments

• 540 vmax with hood and seat (Small).jpg
    540 vmax with hood and seat (Small).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 413
  • 540 vmax open clutch (Small).jpg
    540 vmax open clutch (Small).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 540 vmax smoothbores (Small).jpg
    540 vmax smoothbores (Small).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 400
  • 540 vmaxfront shot with hood (Small).jpg
    540 vmaxfront shot with hood (Small).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 404
  • 540 vmaxwith wahl skies (Small).jpg
    540 vmaxwith wahl skies (Small).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 397

That is a sweet sled dude.

Hey Jamie. I saw the sled on Ebay and I had to say. I needed a bucket to catch my drool. Awesome job on the build and I hope you got what you were looking for out of it. Love to see the ole' stuff in pristine condition. Kudos!!

Alot of corn behind your sled there. Any deer come within' shootin' range? Love to hunt 'em , kill 'em and most of all eat 'em! Yumm..

Later dude-

yamajeff17 - a- droolin':sheep

no, the sled didn't sell actually thanks for the awsome replies shipping obviously plays an added expense to the cost of the sled.

JAMIE I'd love to own a sled like yours. I can't get over on how you did such an awesome job taking care of it. Thanks for posting your photos they have been looked at a few 100 times by me LOL...:sheep

Back