vmax 600 twin carbs on vmax-4

rustman

Does anyone know if the carbs from the 600 twins will bolt on to the vmax-4 rack, what modification I might have to make and finally what size they are. I think they are 38's but I want to make certain.

Thanks.

I have a set off of a 600 I cleaned yesterday. I will measure them and take pics for you today. They have 50 pilots and 150 mains. They are larger physically, bowls are different. They have two separate cables into one for the choke so you would probably have to use two choke levers.

They work great. I have them on mine. 2 separate choke cables. & 2 separate throttle cables. Reed spacers and carb boots off a vmax 600.

l wonder if you could get the smart carb system to work, i had smart carbs on a 600 vmax and they were great. l seem to remember an electrical hook up of some kind though...........................

They were on triples I thought, smaller carbs.

l wonder if you could get the smart carb system to work, i had smart carbs on a 600 vmax and they were great. l seem to remember an electrical hook up of some kind though...........................

Had the v max 600 carbs on a max with the dual cable system. If you go this way you will have a very strong thumb after a few rides. Lol

Back