VMAX4 800 Turbo For Sale

Truex4

Hey guys, I am looking to sell my 95 vmax4 800 with aerodyne turbo it has 1,477 actual miles! It was installed with low boost (4lbs) with the intention of much more once sled was setup. Life happened, never had the sled setup (clutching). It has reeds and 180 studs. I have only taken out a few times in the past couple of years. So it's time for it to go. Only has a few flaws: very small ding in outer shock can and clutch shield is ok for now but should be replaced or welded in the near future (broken near the release pin) Runs Perfect no problems. 5000.00 O.B.O

b4c4lk.jpg

2rmpb35.jpg

2937teg.jpg

vmycdk.jpg
Last edited by Truex4; 12-30-2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: added pictures​
progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

12-30-2013, 03:10 PM

Last edited:

Not True!!!!

No, Top two bidders did not have the money to back up there bids.

I had a bid for 3750.00 and some other guy bid me up why would I pay anymore than $3750.00 so when your ready to sell let me know there is no chance you will see $5000.00 people tell you what they think the sled is worth "but do not have money to back it up!!!!!!!!!!" Let me tell you what the sled is worth, it's worth what someone will give you for it PERIOD!!!!

how could anyone bid you up when you are the one that is in control of your bidding? did you put your max bid in higher than you was willing to pay and someone else kept bidding but you only wanted to go to 3750.00? and as far as the info we gave him.. that was pretty close to what its worth.. you were looking for 3000.00 for a 96 if memory serves.. why do you think adding a turbo unit. worth 2800.00 by itself would only be worth 750.00 more than your sled? you come off as a pompous ass saying we dont have that kind of money.. who the f..k do you think you are! you are way out of line when you make a statement like that!!!.. i would say you probably dont have the 5 grand to buy it jackass!

hey big mouth or all talk

how could anyone bid you up when you are the one that is in control of your bidding? did you put your max bid in higher than you was willing to pay and someone else kept bidding but you only wanted to go to 3750.00? and as far as the info we gave him.. that was pretty close to what its worth.. you were looking for 3000.00 for a 96 if memory serves.. why do you think adding a turbo unit. worth 2800.00 by itself would only be worth 750.00 more than your sled? you come off as a pompous ass saying we dont have that kind of money.. who the f..k do you think you are! you are way out of line when you make a statement like that!!!.. i would say you probably dont have the 5 grand to buy it jackass!

Then buy it for $5000!!!!!! Thats what I thought no money yeah I do have a 96 with 450 miles on it I paid $1400 for it!!!!! This summer if I do not get a turbo one because i didn't want to mess with a my stock one I will send it to get a real turbo that makes real hp As far as the bidding yeah someone bid me up that didnt have the money so why the hell should I pay for a scam I was will to pay more till I found out I was getting scammed

Like I said you don't have that kind of money or you would of bought it talk is cheap!!!!! I love people that hide behind the computer. P...Y

Like I said you don't have that kind of money or you would of bought it talk is cheap!!!!! I love people that hide behind the computer. P...Y
hiding behind the computer? thats funny!!! lol.. if i had bid, which i did not!, i would of offered what i thought the sled was worth and placed my bid. not caring what someone else does, but what i thought its worth and would pay for it!! done deal!!!!! your just a deadbeat bidder, we know your kind too well so dont blame it on a scam!!sounds like you dont even have the ability to own a turbo sled anyway.. his price is 5000.00 firm according to his post so if you dont have it be gone little dreamer!!!

Last edited:
Ok we are starting to get off the subject Here---No more. If you are interested in this nice Turbo Vmax4 for sale or have questions for Truex4 please respond if not let's NOT comment here anymore!

I do like the fact little deamer

hiding behind the computer? thats funny!!! lol.. if i had bid, which i did not!, i would of offered what i thought the sled was worth and placed my bid. not caring what someone else does, but what i thought its worth and would pay for it!! done deal!!!!! your just a deadbeat bidder, we know your kind too well so dont blame it on a scam!!sounds like you dont even have the ability to own a turbo sled anyway.. his price is 5000.00 firm according to his post so if you dont have it be gone little dreamer!!!

I do like the fact you called me little dreamer my father use to call me that growing up, my last yrs W-2 was
$736,000.00 I guess dreaming big has its rewards :) Good luck in life

I do like the fact you called me little dreamer my father use to call me that growing up, my last yrs W-2 was
$736,000.00 I guess dreaming big has its rewards :) Good luck in life

Jim, I thought I was pretty clear. If you are interested in this nice machine please contact seller otherwise please do not mess up his thread letting us all know how much money you make. One more comment and you'll take a break from this forum!

Paid 6,000 for the one on the home page right now. Good stuff brings good money.now I am spending another few thousand to make it work and last....:( not properly setup= bad news and lots o money ..lol
Knowledge is not cheap. But hey is was Really fast for a few!

Kirk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 131

Back